Having the right skills is vital to providing the right guidance and making a positive difference to your clients. So don't wait, join us for the Voice of the Child practitioner course that will enhance your expertise and boost your career.
We welcome Social Workers, Teachers, Counselors, amongst many other practitioners that work with children.
Opening Special PLUS Additional Compulsory Cost:
- R4850 - Opening Special
- R99 - Certification & set of books
- R500 - Assignment evaluation by an external assessor
We kindly request that you opt for EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments as your preferred payment method instead of using PayFast. This change will not only streamline our payment processes, but also ensure quicker, more secure transactions for both parties. We understand the trust you place in us, and we're continuously striving to provide you with the best service possible.
OUR BANKING DETAILS:
Account Number: 62764255694
Branch Code: 258155
- Understanding the Voice of the Child
- Dynamics of Child Development
- Parenting Plans/Relocation and the factors determining the best interest of the child
- Permission and the Voice of the Child Practitioner and Cultural Diversity
- Methods of conducting interviews
- The process of the Voice of the Child
- The where and how of the Voice of the Child
- The Law and the Voice of the Child
Contact: Family Assist – 084 709 1341
T's & C's
1. No purchase refunds
2. Students are required to complete the Intake & Agreement Documents which will be emailed after the purchase.