We will structure a packaged for your needs, with regards to the following:
- Alternatives agreement outcome
- Parenting Plans with “Voice of the Child”
- Financing options are available
Our Team Process
In the instance of an uncontested break-up the following process will take place:
- Pre-Mediation (Caucus): One on one meeting with each party to determine the issues and solutions
- Mediation: Meeting with both parties discussing the issues at hand – Outcome: Settlement Agreement (Alternative Dispute Resolution – Both parties are in control of the outcome)
- Where a child/ren are involved the Voice of the Child is mandatory: That due regard and due consideration be given to any views and wishes expressed by the child.
- Qualified VOC therapist (Psychologists/Social Worker) will have at least three VOC sessions with the child.
- The VOC therapist will give verbal feedback to the parents and mediator/s.
- The VOC report plays a big role when reaching the final settlement agreement.
- When there is a need for therapy: In certain cases one or both parties may be referred to qualified therapist to work towards the “unique solution”
- Once a settlement is reached a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be drafted and signed off by both parties.
- Parenting Plan: To strengthen the MOU a parenting plan will be discussed and agreed upon.
- The MOU will be referred to FAN appointed lawyers: The final settlement agreement will be drafted and signed by both parties t be presented to the court.
- The signed Parenting Plan will be attached to the final settlement agreement and presented to the Children’s Court