Battling to find your new normal after separation or divorce?
Embark on this journey with us to rediscover yourself, your role as a parent, and to find meaning in this new phase of your life.
Why? …because it is important to move on and find the skills to do so!
What will I learn?
- A better understanding of the various roles and responsibilities of family members
- You will learn how to Identify assets within the family unit and how to utilize them purposefully
- You will learn various Co-parenting strategies that will focus on optimal communication, conflict resolution, setting and respecting boundaries and contact with the children
- You will learn how to make your new normal work for your family
- Effective Self-care strategies and learn how to embrace change
Date : Tuesday, 2, 9 and 16 June 2020
Time: 18:00-19:30 3 sessions of 90min
Cost: R1500 per family (2 parents)
How: via interactive virtual platform
Contact: Family Assist – Marici 082 254 1677
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW – SPACE IS LIMITED!
Presenter: Charise Meistre, VOC Practitioner and Therapist in Private Practice and
Marici Corneli CEO of Family Assist/ Parent Coordinator and Mediator